What We Do
Hotel Site Selection
As a premier global hotel site selection company, Hotel Site Select identifies the appropriate hotel for your meeting based on your objectives and facilitates the contractual process.
Our Account Executives:
- Identify the hotel properties that meet your requirements and distribute RFPs to our hotel contacts.
- Collect and review hotel proposals.
- Develop summary reports comparing hotels, rates and concessions.
- Finalize hotel negotiations and facilitate the contractual process. (The client signs the contract directly with the hotel.)
- Negotiate multi-year hotel contracts with national hotel chains.
Strategic Hotel Contract Negotiation
Take advantage of Hotel Site Select’s expertise and industry relationships. With many years’ experience in hotel negotiation strategies, our Account Executives develop long-term relationships with our hotel partners.
Hotel and Destination Knowledge
Our database gives our Hotel Site Select experts access to more than 100,000 hotels, and they have first-hand knowledge of more than 3,000 hotel properties globally. We stay abreast of new hotels worldwide and keep you up to date on properties we believe align with your overall meetings and events.
Hotel Site Select stays informed of industry news and conducts due diligence on hotels when necessary to ensure the hotel is financially stable for our clients.
A hotel site inspection is the best way to experience the hotel’s services and ensure it’s the appropriate hotel for your meeting. Hotel Site Select coordinates your hotel site inspection once you narrow down your hotel selection. We provide you with a site inspection checklist, which includes things to look for and questions to ask while conducting a property site inspection.